There are a lot of reasons you might be suffering from bad breath!! Dry mouth, gum disease, smoking/tobacco products, bacteria (yes your mouth has lots of it, but most of it is good), certain foods, or underlying medical conditions. As long as your halitosis is not being created by an underlying issue here are a few products and at home remedies to help combat this stinky issue.
- Over the counter mouthwashes
- Scented/flavored toothpaste
- Over the counter denture cleaners for dentures
- Tongue scraper to help keep tongue clean
- Scented gum or mints
At Home Remedies:
- Regular brushing and flossing
- Making sure to brush your tongue
- Staying hydrated to ward off dry moth
- Homemade mouthwash using vinegar
- Stop Smoking or using tobacco products
If your bad breath isn’t improving with home remedies, or over the counter products you should consult your doctor or dentist.